Organization Agility 2016: Servant Catalysts - Developing Transformation Agents
Are your leaders actively involved and engaged in your transformation towards greater organizational agility? The success or failure of your transformation could be determined on how you answer that question.
This session will focus on how to shift your leaders from having a passive “checkbook commitment” mindset to actively providing guidance and direction as part of the change efforts. We will talk about how to get greater leadership engagement:
- Why should your leaders be involved? What could happen if they are not?
- What do (executive) leaders really care about? (hint: it’s not learning what Agile is)
- What mindset is needed by leaders and how will that affect their behaviors and actions?
- What are some known patterns (good and bad) that have been seen with Agile transformations and what do we do about them?
- What’s the future of management in an organization that has transformed and matured in their capabilities towards greater agility?
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.