Creating an Engaged and High-Performing Culture
This webinar will discuss and describe culture models and types used as input to develop a cultural engagement strategy. We will explore methods to assess the current culture and to understand gaps between the current and desired cultural engagement model.
We will define and summarize tools, techniques, and approaches to create and execute a cultural engagement plan resulting in a high-performing culture. This cultural engagement webinar combines real-world practices, observations, and ideas to align and sustain an intentional culture that supports your organization’s strategies. A simple seven-step approach – named SUCCESS, designed to deploy a high-performing culture with sustainable cultural engagement – will be presented and discussed.
- Understand typical culture models/types
- Understand characteristics of an engaged and high-performing culture
- Understand development of a cultural engagement strategy
- Understand cultural assessments and analysis to determine gaps between current and desired culture
- Understand creation and execution of a cultural engagement plan
- Understand sustainment and celebration of an engaged and high-performing culture
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.