Agile Portfolio Management
When the enterprise is compelled to be adaptive, who is supposed to orchestrate an agile way of working? Enter the Agile Portfolio Manager.
We start this webinar by describing what Portfolio Management is all about and how the role of an Agile Portfolio Manager is different: What organizational conditions are required to conduct Agile Portfolio Management? We continue to look at the skill set required, the activities performed and approach taken for an Agile PfM.
What you will learn:
- What Agile Portfolio Management is
- What influence the Agile PfM has within the organization
- What competencies are required for the position
- The interaction between an Agile PfM, a PMO, Project Managers, and operations
- What drivers leading the enterprise towards Agile Portfolio Management.
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.