Cloud Technologies- A Project Manager’s Perspective
Cloud is fundamental to Digital Transformation strategy of organizations worldwide. We are now in the age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Businesses across all domains, revolve around this fast-paced technology, which is both a boon and bane. Project Managers are not alone in this model of business which needs them to be armed with this latest skill. IT Project management involves integration, migration, lift & shift of current businesses in the cloud with agility. Businesses of all sizes migrating to Cloud. Project Manager, when up skilled with this technology, is well equipped to deliver the role perfectly to satisfy and delight the customer in this fast-paced world controlled by technology like never before. This presentation covers Technical, Strategic & Business management aspect of PMI Talent Triangle.
- Capacity to integrate knowledge, evaluate and manage the different aspects of cloud infrastructure
- Act as a conduit between the IT and business and implement cloud based solutions that is in line with the organization’s objectives
- Capacity to describe, analyze and evaluate the economic and organizational benefits of migrating the existing on-premise IT infrastructure to cloud
- Capacity to understand and evaluate various security options both at infrastructure and applications level on cloud platform
- Understand that not everything can be moved to cloud as it depends on organizational objectives and strategy
- Exposure to various avenues of learning methodologies to master the cloud technologies which is the way to go.
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.