Mastering the Art of Mediation
In this webinar, we will discuss how mediation, an alternative dispute-resolution technique, can defuse tensions to make for a more productive work place. Using mediation skills instead of imposing a decision, you will be able to apply communication skills, objectivity, and creativity to help disputants reach their own voluntary solution to the conflict.
Please refer to Dana Bernstein's other ProjectManagement.com webinars as a foundation for Mastering the Art of Mediation:
- Conflict Resolution
- Mastering the Art of Having Difficult Conversations Part 1
- Mastering the Art of Having Difficult Conversations Part 2
- Mastering the Art of Contracts Part 1
- Mastering Negotiations Part 2
- Mastering the Art of Ethics Part 3
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.