Project Risk Management/Earned Value Management
The four knowledge cornerstones of project risk management are:
- Project Management (how to run a project)
- Earned Value Management (how to measure project performance)
- Risk Management (how to identify and mitigate risks)
- Subcontract management (how to manage subcontractors)
Project risk management is essential today and for future work challenges to manage a successful project. This webinar focuses on earned value management, the second knowledge cornerstone. It is about the EVM process and how it measures performance against the project baseline plan. How EVM helps mitigate project risks is also discussed. An example of how EVM works is presented.
- Learn the definitions of EVM terms.
- Understand what EVM process is.
- Knowledge on how it is used on a project to measure performance.
- Learn how EVM helps manage risks
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Steven Pascal, Derrick May and Kimberly Whitby