How Project Management Provides a Foundation to Homebrewing: Project manage your way to better beer!
This webinar will detail how project management skills can be leveraged to learn home brewing, set up a home brewery, and then go on to master the science of beer brewing. In addition, the webinar will detail the vital role project management played in the history and evolution of beer making.
Learning outcomes of this webinar will include:
1. Building a home brewing business case:
- Environmental considerations: the laws and regulations surrounding home brewing.
- Project inputs: understanding brewing ingredients and projected outcomes.
- Determine your cost targets for setting up a home brewery.Program construction: how to set up your various brewing projects into an overall program that will provide the needed structure and feedback loops for success.
2. The importance of ignoring sunk costs in projects and in brewing.
- How to value time correctly. Your labor is not free!
3. How to pivot quickly and effectively by utilizing change management methods in brewing.
4. How to use Agile methodologies to foster brewing innovation.
5. How to use metrics and KPIs to measure your brewing results.
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Fred Ulmer and Kimberly Whitby