Using Disciplined Agile for Organizational Change Management Projects
This session will discuss the use of Agile Techniques in implementing Organizational Change Management. This presentation will be focused exclusively on Organizational Change Management using the Disciplined Agile process-decision toolkit to realize the benefits. The presentation will include:
- Definition of a Change Management Project/ Program (Defining Benefits / Setting expectations)
- An agile culture to enable Agile practices
- Challenges to using an Agile toolkit in Change Management
- Information Radiators
The presentation will be delivered by a certified Disciplined Agile Instructor with over 30 years of Project Management experience and a Certified Change Manager (CCMP, Prosci) with over 10 years of Change Management experience. It will focus on practitioner experience and projects that integrate a Change Management Workstream (blade) within a multiple workstream projects. It will also touch on how the PMO needs to adapt to this ever-changing dynamic.
- The attendee will understand the Change Management workflow blades within the Disciplined Agile Process Decision Matrix
- The attendee understands the challenges that the Organization Change Management portion presents to the overall Agile Project Delivery. Including examples of Epics, Themes, and Stories.
- The attendee will examine multiple Information Radiators and how they may be used in a Disciplined Agile Process including retrospectives.
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Fred Ulmer and Kimberly Whitby