Tips and Tricks to Improve Engagement during Virtual Meetings
The Virtual working world is here to stay, for a while at least. Are you finding it difficult to get people to engage in the “Virtual Meeting”? Are you aware of the tools available to you (polls, breakout rooms, sharing files in a chat box, etc.)? And do you know how to leverage these tools to then engage people? In this short presentation I will review simple tips and share practical tricks to get everyone participating, feeling comfortable sharing ideas, and how you can collectively generate actions to move forward.
At the conclusion you will have learned techniques to help you, in a virtual space, better:
- Engage others to participate
- Share ideas in a virtual space
- Organize activities collectively
- Present materials and dialogue with a large group of participants
- Solicit active feedback and exchange more information during presentations
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Kimberly Whitby and Eric Finger