Everyone Communicates, Few Connect Effectively!
Learn how to identify with people and relate to others in a way that increases your influence with them. People who connect with others have better relationships, experience less conflict, and get more things done than those who cannot connect. Leaders who have learned the art of connection are able to communicate their ideas persuasively, establishing buy-in and attracting followers.
Program, Project Managers and Senior Executives will UNDERSTAND 3-2-1:
- The 3 factors that need to be brought into alignment to inspire people.
- The 2 steps to take people from Inspiration to Action.
- The 1 reason why no one seems to think your great idea will work.
- Find out how to be effective in any area of life, at work and at home.
- Understand how to leverage the key strengths of others to deliver better results together as a team.
- Get an overview of Maxwell DISC methodology that will equip team members to connect better with others
- Minimize conflicts, improve morale and build cohesion, and as a result, how they can increase the bottom line by applying some of these techniques.
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Kimberly Whitby and Derrick May