CANCELED: Killer Requirements Generation Using Design Sprints
January 30, 2019 11:00 AM EST (UTC-5)
Duration: 60 min
Presenter: david angelow
Support: Earning PDUs | Tips For Attendees
*The mobile experience for this live webinar is not currently supported. We apologize for any inconvenience.*
Requirements are a key driver for any project and there is a direct relationship between the accuracy of requirements and the outcome of a project. In many cases their is a direct link between scope and requirements, hence requirement definition impacts project scope. Every project benefits by having a well defined project scope that helps define boundaries for the project, the primary outcome/goal/deliverable to be achieved and success metrics (what does "done" look like")
We'll discuss how Design Sprint methods can be used to help project managers and teams at-large ensure alignment between current problem/challenge, scope of work and requirements for the project overall.
- Understand the design sprint process and major outcomes resulting from completing a successful sprint.
- Understand risks associated with requirements definition and risk mitigation actions
- Understand how to identify stakeholders to engage in design sprint process
- Understand how design sprints can be used to generate and validate project requirements
- Understand how to manage team dynamics during the design sprint process