Transition to a ‘new normal’ by using Design Thinking principles
July 2, 2020 11:00 AM EDT (UTC-4)
Duration: 120 min
Presenter: Denis Vukosav
Support: Earning PDUs | Tips For Attendees
We have been battling COVID-19 outbreak around the world for a long time, finding ourselves in the middle of a social experiment working remotely and with entire families staying home. While some countries are still working to control the spread of the virus and other are easing restrictions, all of us are still wondering how to adapt to a ‘new normal’ in our organizations and life in general. More than ever, effective solutions are needed for businesses to adapt and survive in the post-pandemic world.
The Design thinking principles can be used to help answer new questions in our organizations and with our teams. Combining human potential, technology and science with creative methods, we have an opportunity to solve the challenges of a new world and bring forth innovative new ideas and ways of collaboration.
• Describe methods on how to address post-COVID19 assumptions and questions
• Recognize different types of changes that organizations need to resolve
• Identify ways to build an action plan for a ‘new normal’
• Learn how to work from home effectively
• Show how Design Thinking principles can help a post-pandemic society