My Opinion, not only for Project Manager, these qualities are important in every role we take up in Career.
1. Good Listener
3. Crystal Clear in Communication
5. Goal Oriented
7. A person with Positive Mindset
8. A person who can remain Calm under pressure
9. Someone who is always a Solution Finder
10. Confident Saving Changes...
It seems that you have a long list of those qualities, however, a good pm is the person who can manage the project and achieve all deliverables and products as planned (time, scope, quality, cost, etc.) Saving Changes...
- Able to see around corners
- A dog-like ability to sense disaster before it strikes
- Works so closely with the Project Team that they no longer consider you to be a PM, but more of a colleague
- Ability to speak on all intellectual levels
- Ability to keep the project interesting to everyone
- Become one with Senior Management
- Sense of humor
- Attention to detail
- Open minded
- Out going
- Office Appropriate
- Kind Saving Changes...