Using the Innovation Management Maturity Model Toolset
This session is for those who are considering using the Innovation Management Maturity Model in their daily practice. Overview of what tools are available, and of how to use these. Intended for practitioners, consultants, trainers and assessors. Explanation of the Accreditation and Certification Program. How to apply the Innovation Maturity Model in live situations. Which arguments and counter-arguments to use when having a conversation with interested parties. We end with a Q&A geared for this purpose.This is the 6th webinar in a series.
You can view the first 5 webinars in this series by visiting the links below:
- What is Innovation and Innovation Management?
- Establishing an Innovation Framework
- The Innovation Management Maturity Model's Basic Components
- Assessing Innovation Capability
- Implementing Innovation Processes: How to Get Senior Management Awareness and Commitment, and Implementing Innovation Capability
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.