Project HEADWAY: How To Build A Meaningful Development Plan
PMI launched the Talent Triangle with an objective of ensuring that on-going development should be balanced between technical, leadership and strategic and business management expertise. But what does that mean, exactly? And what should we be focusing on inside those overall categories? Most importantly, how can each of us build a development plan that is relevant and makes sense for us?
In this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the purpose and intent behind PMI's Talent Triangle
- Appreciate and understand the gaps that still exist
- Explore the dimensions that lay within each category
- Define what an effective development plan looks like
- Provide guidance in developing your own personal strategy for on-going development
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Heather McLarnon