PMXPO 2019: The Surprising Links between Agile and Jazz
This session provides a creative look at collaboration and teamwork through the lens of a professional jazz combo. During the session, we will alternate between performance and discussions with the musicians about how they approach collaboration, communication, listening, mastery, tradition vs. exploration, and the boundaries between art and business. If you're in the mood to hear some great music from one of San Diego's best jazz groups, while exploring master level collaboration, come on by! You're sure to see Agile from a fresh perspective!
• Apply the self-organization patterns that a jazz combo uses to agile teams
• Understand the critical role of collaboration in innovation and creativity
• HEAR the vast difference between a minimal framework on its own, and a custom adaptation of that framework
• Tap your toes to a swinging beat
• Connect deeply to their own human soulfulness
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.