Project HEADWAY: Where Will PM Software Go?
Project management software has been around for almost as long as project management. In the early decades, software evolved slowly. Mostly, we had tools to manage project schedules. Many of those tools stayed true to their original purpose, intent and even look-and-feel for an extended period of time. In the last few years, we've seen a rapid reinvention of project management software. This webinar explores where we've been, what's in play right now and what we should expect—and hope for—from our project management software in the future.
In this webinar, participants will:
- Understand where project management software has come from
- Explore how project management software has—and hasn't—evolved over time
- Identify the current trends in project management software
- Identify the future opportunities for how our tools can evolve
- Anticipate what we might see in the future
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Heather McLarnon