Project HEADWAY: Knowing What To Focus On
Some slides used in this video may not be entirely legible on screen so it is best to download the PDF file and follow along.
Most of us come to project management by accident. We learn by doing, by reading and by experimentation. But how do we know what to read? How do we identify what we should focus on? How do we assess and evaluate our gaps and learning opportunities? And most importantly, how do we know where to look and what to look for in addressing the gaps? This webinar explores how to think about and approach career development in a way that all of us—accidental and deliberate project managers alike—can respond and relate to.
In this webinar, participants will:
- Understand what career development looks like
- Explore the development opportunities that are available to project managers
- Understand how we think about development
- Identify strategies to identify gaps and explore opportunities
- Define how to build an effective development plan
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Heather McLarnon