Project HEADWAY: You're Not As Agile As You Think
Some slides used in this video may not be entirely legible on screen so it is best to download the PDF file and follow along.
Agile is an unquestionably hot topic. How agile relates to organizations, however, is a bit of.a different matter. Can organizations be agile? Can agile be built into an organization's DNA? And what would that look like? What would be required to make it work. This webinar explores what organizational agility looks like in theory, and what organizational reality often looks like in practice. It identifies the requirements for agile, and the necessary pre-conditions to having it actually work at scale.
In this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the essential underlying principles of agile
- Explore how agile can work in an organizational context
- Identify why agile concepts generally don't work in an organizational context
- Develop requirements to apply agile on an organizational scale
- Identify the critical success factors necessary for organizational agility to become a reality
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.