Project Risk Management / Risk Management
How do you incorporate risk mitigation plans into the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)? This is important because it is useful to be able to see the status of the mitigation plan in the IMS and the impact on other tasks if the mitigation plan begins to slip.
This webinar presents a tutorial on risk management. It includes: the risk management process; risk identification methods; risk analysis techniques; risk response (handling) methods; and risk monitor and control approaches. Finally, the webinar will explain and show by example how to integrate a risk mitigation plan into the IMS.
- Understand the risk management process
- Lear how to identify risks
- Lear how to assess risks
- Learn how to analyze risks
- Learn now to monitor and control risks
- Understand how a risk mitigation plan is incorporated into the IMS
- Learn Why Risk Management is essential to project success
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Fred Ulmer and Kimberly Whitby