Do These Eight Things to Ensure Successful Delivery of Your Large IT Project - Part 1
Part One of this two-part webinar covers the first group of four Critical Success Factors which project managers should focus on to ensure success of their large systems-based project.
While the eight elements of project success may be intuitively known to many Project Managers, the approach to addressing them may not be as common knowledge and definitely not common practice.
The presentation is based on eight recent Project Management Surveys including PMI, PwC, McKinsey and others.
For each element Uri describes practical proven approaches to address the challenge at hand, along with case stories to illustrate the concepts involved.
The eight elements to ensure successful project delivery are:
1. Engaged and experience Executive Sponsor
2. Competent project leadership team
3. Clear and achievable objectives, benefits, scope and approach
4. Comprehensive and realistic project plans
5. Aligned and engaged stakeholders
6. Well-resourced, experienced, and committed project team
7. Capable vendor with a proven solution and experienced team
8. Proven methodology with agile capabilities, scope management, quality control, financial management, and more.
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Heather McLarnon