New ESG Resource Hub Launched
Two-thirds of executives in a GlobalData survey said they believed that COVID-19 acted as a catalyst for a renewed focus on ESG (environmental, social and governance) and social impact. Against this backdrop, PMI has launched the ESG Resource Hub featuring a new research report, The ESG Imperative: Turning Words into Action. The report takes the pulse of the ESG movement in 2022, highlighting relevant research, key regulatory drivers, and insights from ESG project leaders who are working to turn words into action and intent into impact.
The ESG Resource Hub houses useful tools and content including:
- The ESG Imperative: Key Takeaways
- Making ESG Meaningful video overview
- The State of ESG: Impact by the Numbers
- ESG in Action: Projects Making a Difference
- Frequently Asked Questions on ESG
- Six Ways to Build Sustainability into Projects
- Three Ways to Keep Your ESG Projects on Track
- The ROI of Social Impact Project Leaders Fighting Climate Change
Please log in or sign up below to read the rest of the article.