Please login or join to subscribe to this thread
1. Cost effective
2. Better business continuity
3. Timely delivery
4. Better team management
5. Lesser conflicts and challenges
6. Waste reduction
7. Increased stakeholder satisfaction
8. Enhanced relationship
9. Improved quality
1. Single point authority/responsibility for the project
Can you elaborate more on the cons part ? I am not sure I got that.
Moreover, have you ever implemented IPD ?
- It backfires if not managed properly
- Lot of rigor and planning needed at initial stages
- Tough accountability as moving pieces demand more work
- need clear metrics and stage gates to handle IPD
- IPD needs master plan that aligns with strategy.
Please login or join to reply