Please login or join to subscribe to this thread
My goals for 2017 are to:
1- Get my RMP & ACP Certifications.
2- Volunteer amd Mentor PM's amd New Aspirants within our community.
3- Continue to be part of and support this great project management community.
Here are my goals for 2017:
1) Test and secure industry certification: CIIP (Certified Imaging Informatics Professional)
2) Take time to think about how to motivate, inspire, reward and recognize others
3) Pursue additional opportunities to mentor and contribute PM expertise/knowledge
My goals for 2017:
1) Help my team members grow personally and professionally
2) continue to grow myself and also give something back by contributing here in this community
Wow, 2017 already! To be honest, much of this time of the year is about reflecting for performance evaluations.
So far, for 2017:
1) Improve Project Management practices and processes applying learnings from continued professional development
2) Work to be a more active member of my local Chapter
3) Remain an active member of this community
#1 really is open ended, but a large part of my growth and guidance in this profession. No certification plans for the year, but have been eying the ACP. .
My Goals for 2017
1 - Look at possible certification for BA and Agile
2 - keep active volunteer at my local PMI and Agile communities
3 - keep being active here at ProjectManagement.
thank you for initiating this thread, already nice inputs.
Regarding your goals i am interested in your motivation for doing RMP and also ACP.
Could you elaborate a bit more on that?
PS. And please just keep being that supportive like you was in 2016 and before. You are a great guy and a great member of this community.
Please login or join to reply