I concur with Morne and Andre
1. Projects begin with objectives, which is the purpose/aim of the project.
2. Then follows what needs to be done to meet the objectives. This is the scope and deliverables.
3. Then follows criteria of executing the project and the criteria of the deliverables, which are basically the requirements Saving Changes...
To be more precise:
1. Requirements management plan is more about clients requirement and expectation. It is general document comparatively.
2. Project scope statement is the view from a project manager indicating what is to be achieved, what is included and what is not. It is a detailed document comparatively. Saving Changes...