What is ProjectManagement.com?
Welcome to the Project Management Institute’s online community!
Now more than ever as our lives have been disrupted and we adjust to new ways of working, being a project manager can be a stressful job. You are responsible for a project that your organization views as strategically important. Someone may have over-committed you—and is now asking you why you aren’t on time, within scope or under budget. You and your staff are working together to find solutions--but within your organization, there isn’t always someone you can lean on for answers.
This is why we built ProjectManagement.com, which now has more than two decades of experience helping PMs improve their craft. Our mission is simple: To make project managers more successful. ProjectManagement.com is the experience bridge that fills in the gaps--providing help to project managers in a number of ways. It is a community—your community—for project managers in all industries.
We are your one-stop shop for PM answers, helping get you "unstuck"—and confidently meet every new challenge that comes your way. How do we help make your job easier?
- Over 10K articles from subject matter experts who can help you with every phase of your projects—and your career.
- Over 2K on-demand webinars, most of them helping you earn valuable PDUs.
- Nearly 2K downloadable templates (an exclusive for PMI members) to save you time and effort.
- Nearly 10K blog posts from your PM peers, offering bite-sized takeaways you can apply now.
- Over 1M peer connections and experts to offer specific advice, whether it’s through our social networking system or our discussion forums
You might remember us as gantthead, which launched in 2000. At that time, every project worth managing was run using a gantt chart. Although some of the tools and approaches have since changed, our commitment to you and your work has not. Our name change in October of 2012 was the next step in our evolution. We wanted our site to be the logical destination for everything related to project management, the place you think of first when you need help. For those new to the craft, we are a lot easier to find...and by growing faster, we can only help everyone become better.
ProjectManagement.com gives you:
- Connections – to others who are managing projects like yours
- A place to get started – processes that you can customize for your needs
- Instant productivity boosts – deliverable templates & examples
- PDU opportunities – from videos to webinars, with tips from experts pointing you in the right direction
- Access to experts – real people who understand what you are going through
- Perspectives that matters – articles that relate to what you are trying to accomplish
- Advice you need – tips on the art of managing projects, people, and your career
Please take a look around. Grab whatever you need--that's why we're here. If you don't find what you are looking for, drop us a line. As always, if there is a way we can help you that doesn't exist on the site, please let us know: Contact Us
About Project Management Institute (PMI)
Project Management Institute is the world's leading not-for-profit professional membership association for the project, program and portfolio management profession. Founded in 1969, PMI delivers value for more than 2.9 million professionals working in nearly every country in the world through global advocacy, collaboration, education and research. PMI advances careers, improves organizational success and further matures the profession of project management through its globally recognized standards, certifications, resources, tools academic research, publications, professional development courses, and networking opportunities. As part of the PMI family, ProjectManagement.com creates an online global community that delivers more resources, better tools, larger networks and broader perspectives.
If you haven't done so yet, sign up now - it's free!