Successful Problem Solving
This webinar will introduce problem solving by category of complexity and discuss techniques and methods used for each category. We will discuss and describe the phases of basic problem solving, including developing a problem statement, SMART goal, root cause analysis, and implementing sustainable solutions. Tools and techniques used and proven to ensure successful outcomes and sustainable solutions for problem solving will be discussed and defined.
We will define and summarize the tools and techniques that make up the problem solver’s toolbox.
- Understand problem categories by complexity
- Understand development of a problem statement and SMART goal
- Understand mechanics of conducting root cause analysis
- Understand solution generation and selection
- Understand solution implementation and sustainment
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.