Organizational Agility – We Asked Questions. We Got Answers.
Larry Cooper recently approached a group of senior leaders from a broad spectrum of industries, sectors and countries to participate in a Wisdom Council to answer a series of questions on Organizational Agility. In the webinar Larry will share the insights he gathered from them under six topic areas:
- The primary waste in traditionally run organizations
- The greatest challenge facing organizations that want to become more agile
- The values that all agile organizations would exhibit
- The principles that are the most important for an agile organization to focus on
- The primary trait or characteristic of an agile organization
- How they would describe organizational agility to a colleague
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.