Closing Q&A webinar for October 2018 Book Club on The Practitioner's Guide to Project Management: Simple, Effective Techniques That Deliver Business Value by Lynda Carter.
About the book:
The Practitioner's Guide to Project Management provides simple, effective techniques in a way that encourages collaborative conversations with key resources and delivers business value. Book highlights include:
1. Foundational techniques - the value they provide and the questions they help answer
2. Role and responsibility clarity for key project players across the life of a project
3. Explanation of project management deliverables - their purpose, content and tips on how to create them
4. Recommendations for collaborative planning workshops
5. Answers to common questions about applying project management technique
You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.