Mindsets: The Key to Creating a More Agile Team and Organization
Are you facing increased competition, shortened product life cycles, and rapidly changing customer needs and interests? Welcome to the new reality. In order for teams and organizations to succeed within this new reality, it requires that their leaders and employees become more agile. But, agility is not something organizations can incentivize for coerce. Agility must be unleashed and empowered. This is easier said than done. What most organizational leaders do not recognize that employees’ agility is driven by an oft-overlooked personal attribute called mindsets. In this workshop, Ryan Gottfredson will introduce participants to mindsets and the power they have in driving agility, and help those in attendance learn how to harness the power of mindsets to enhance agility in their teams and organizations.
• Understanding why having an agile workforce is essential for team and organizational success
• Identification of unsuccessful and successful efforts organizations engage in to enhance agility
• Understanding of the power and importance of mindsets in driving agility
• Identification of mindsets essential for enhanced agility
• Identification of personal mindsets through a personal mindset assessment
• Recommendations for how to improve employees’ mindsets to drive higher levels of organizational agility and effectiveness
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.