Project Risk Management/Subcontract Management
The four knowledge cornerstones of project risk management are:
- Project Management (how to run a project)
- Earned Value Management (how to measure project performance)
- Risk Management (how to identify and mitigate risks)
- Subcontract Management (how to manage subcontractors)
This Webinar addresses how to manage subcontracts. Many companies today subcontract out a majority of their work. As a result, the subcontract becomes a risk to the project. This Webinar focuses on how to select a subcontractor and how to monitor a subcontractor to minimize this risk. The Webinar will cover the subcontractor selection process, subcontractor planning considerations, and types of subcontractor changes. Subcontractor risk stories are presented as an example of how to avoid pitfalls.
1. Learn what the subcontractor selection process is
2. Learn how to find qualified subcontractors
3. Understand what the subcontractor rating/down select process is
4. Learn how to use the SRA (subcontractor assessment tool)
5. Understand subcontractor planning considerations
6. Know the types of subcontract changes
7. Subcontractor risk story lessons learned
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Angel Hernandez and Kimberly Whitby