Eight (8) Golden Tips to Lead the Human of the Transformations
Why implementing agile methodologies does not lead to business agility in some cases? Why does digital transformation fail for the customer? The key is on the human side! Real life examples taken from electronic government, digital transformations, M&A’s and even from economic development in the middle of the jungle, will help you to visualize what is a how to lead the complexity that human factor adds to change and transformation initiatives.
Attendees of this webinar will understand:
- Why paving the cows path leads to consumer frustration
- How to make elephants dance in promoting a cultural change
- The relation between furniture and corporate culture
- The key factors behind successful agile teams
- The importance of the purpose to lead lasting transformations
- Eight golden tips in how to lead the human side as to ensure lasting transformations
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: James McCrory, Eric Finger and Kimberly Whitby