Unlocking your Adaptive(Agile) Leadership - A Case Study Approach
An organization not developing leaders faster than the pace of change is “planning” for strategic failure. In the end, if leadership does not evolve, the organization loses heart and degenerates in its purpose and capability.
I hope we all will agree that better leadership gives better business results.
At the same time we also talk about leaders who are well known for their command and control behaviors and how they have hinder the growth & success of individuals that they have managed and huge transformation initiatives that they have led.
But do we know why few leaders showcase such behaviors? And what happens inside brain of those leaders who are known for building high performance teams?
In this talk, I am going to talk about the Universal Model of Leadership that is the first of its kind that integrates the field of leadership development. It creates leadership awareness to help leaders be more effective and succeed and how this is going to complement in your project management professional.
In addition to above,
- What if – somehow if we could ever have snapshot of our brain on paper and somehow it can help us to visualize areas of our leadership strength and weakness.
- What if – we are able to see the leadership competencies within ourselves that makes us reactive on some sensitive situation?
- Similarly the competencies within ourselves that makes us creative on some out of box situation.
- How can we describe “current state” as a baseline and let that inform or compare to our aspiration?
- How the 360 degree assessment does looks like?
If you too have similar questions in your mind then this talk might give you some hints/perspective.
Join me for this interactive session to explore what are the value drivers of adaptive leadership and what can be done so that we can first understand ourselves first and then try to have discussion with our team so that we give them all physiological safety that can help them to outperform in their current role.
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.