The Best Practices for Implementing Citizen Development & Low Code/No Code Technology
Join PMI, Agilepoint, Joget, Pipefy, and Quixy for the PMI Citizen Developer Live Webinar Series where we bring you valuable insights, perspectives and experiences from leaders of the citizen development movement.
Moderating the session: The Best Practices for Implementing Citizen Development & Low-Code and No-Code Technology, is Claire Sanders, Manager of the Citizen Developer Partner Program at PMI. Claire will be giving our audience a short introduction into citizen development and the PMI Citizen Developer practice before jumping into speaker introductions.
Claire will be joined by low-code and no-code industry leaders Jesse Shiah, Co-Founder & CEO at AgilePoint, Raveesh Dewan, President and CEO of Joget, Kristen Davis, Director of Customer Solutions Marketing at Pipefy and Vivek Goel, Vice President, Marketing and Evangelism at Quixy. The panel will discuss how to start your citizen development journey, what projects are best suited for low code/no code technology and what members of an organization should be at the forefront of implementing citizen development.
The second discussion topic will focus on the best practices for implementing citizen development, important aspects of the citizen developer canvas and how to best mitigate risk when introducing low code/no code technology.
- Understand how to start your Citizen Development journey and what projects are best suited for low code/no code.
- Learn when it is time to implement low code/no code technology, as well as other common roadblocks organizations are facing that can be solved with citizen development.
- Hear which members of an organization should be at the forefront of Citizen Development implementation and how project managers are essential in strategy development and planning.
- Gain insights into The Citizen Development Canvas as well as information about project delivery and capability development.
- Understand how to best mitigate risk when introducing Citizen Development to your organization.
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.