The Importance of Governance & Cyber Security to leverage Citizen Development – Part 2
Join PMI, Agilepoint, Autto, Kianda, and TrackVia for the PMI Citizen Developer Partner’s Perspective Webinar Series where we bring you valuable insights, perspectives and experiences from leaders of the citizen development movement.
Moderating the session: The Importance of Governance & Cyber Security to leverage Citizen Development, is Laura Faughtenberry, Product Marketing Lead. Laura will be giving our audience a short introduction into citizen development and the PMI Citizen Developer foundation course before jumping into speaker introductions.
Laura will be joined by low-code and no-code industry leaders Jesse Shiah, Co-Founder & CEO at AgilePoint, Ian Gosling, CEO & Founder of Autto, Osvaldo Sousa, CEO at Kianda, and Pete Schaefer, Director, Information Security at TrackVia.
The panel will discuss the basics of cyber security and right governance structures to implement for successful citizen development adoption.
The second discussion topic will focus on how citizen developers should work with IT to ensure proper cyber security measures and governance as well as what policies should be put in place to ensure proper governance with continuous development.
- Understand the importance of governance and cyber security to leverage low-code and no-code technology.
- Learn the basics of cyber security as well as common misconceptions regarding citizen development and cyber security.
- Hear how citizen developers can work with IT to ensure proper cyber security measures and governance are in place.
- Gain insights into what policies should be put in place to ensure proper governance with continuous development of low-code and no-code platforms.
- Understand how often business professionals should be engaging with IT to ensure everything aligns with policies and expectations.
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.