Tabaka’s model for high-performing teams:
- Self-organizing teams choose how best to accomplish their work, rather than being directed by others outside the team.
- Empowered to make decision
- Belief in vision and success
- Committed team
- Trust each other
- Participatory decision making
- Constructive disagreement
Tabaka’s hands-on techniques are applicable to every leading agile methodology
, from Extreme Programming and Scrum to Crystal Clear. Above all, they are practical: grounded in a powerful understanding of the technical, business, and human challenges you face as a project manager or development team member.