Document Review and Change Log
This template is used when project artifacts are reviewed by a review team and certain changes are being requested. The project manager will do the following:
- Acquire draft documentation from the author/creator.
- Determine what members of the project team will need to review; include the author/creator.
- Schedule review meeting and review team, and pre-send the document(s) that will be reviewed.
- Review date: Review each document(s) with the review team and use this log for each document(s). Document any decisions/issues related to content changes so that they are tracked.
- Author/creator updates the draft documentation for final review and then asks for final approval.
- If approved, document is stored in Project folder until ready to transfer to gold source or needed for training.
- If not approved, same process revisited.