Project Leadership – how to transform from Project Manager to Project Leader
For projects to succeed and have lasting impact, project managers must be able to strategize, innovate, motivate, empower and collaborate - in other words, project managers must learn how to lead.
In this thought provoking webinar, Susanne will discuss the differences between management and leadership and how it relates to you as a project manager. Through powerful strategies she shows you how to shift your managerial and task orientated mindset into one of inspiration, motivation and collaboration and how to differentiate yourself from the competition.
No matter your role or your level of experience there will be powerful lessons to be learnt from this webinar. It will help you to:
- Understand the differences between management and leadership
- Apply the strategies that will make you a project leader
- Understand how teams and individuals are motivated
- Overcome resistance to change
- Create a highly engaged team of critical thinkers
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.