Creating Virtual Teams That Thrive
The appeal of forming virtual teams is clear. Employees can manage their work and personal lives more flexibly, and they have the opportunity to interact with colleagues around the world. Companies can use the best global talent while significantly reducing their expenses.
As companies continue to expand globally, the number of people working in teams with colleagues and managers separated from them by many miles (and often different time zones) is growing. Becoming an effective virtual team manager is no longer something to ‘wing’. It is a necessity for today’s leaders.
You will learn:
- How to hire employees with the potential to thrive on virtual teams
- When and how to run effective virtual meetings
- Creative team bonding exercises
- How to address cultural sensitivity
- How to set a reward system to keep virtual individuals and the team motivated
- Positive and negative consequence of utilizing multiple communication tools
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.