Seven Simple Strategies for Solving Any Problem
There are many problem solving methodologies-from TRIZ to OODA, from RPR to GROW, but this session won't discuss any of them. Instead we're going to focus on simple, standalone strategies to improve our problem solving effectiveness regardless of our existing PS skills or experience.
- The EGO issues of PS - How to stop blocking ourselves from solving problems
- The Power of our PS Process - Why even simple changes can make us better PSers
- A basic standalone strategy - Learn the most basic approach of PS
- The Direction of our PS approach - Why shift your perspective works
- The Tricks of a PS Master - We're better than we know - and how to tap into that
- Why our teachers were wrong - How to unlearn the mistakes we were taught
- Our Hidden powers - How to tap into the built in PS skills we're unaware of
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Kimberly Whitby and Fred Ulmer