Success stories from Lean Agile Procurement (LAP) and Disciplined Agile (DA)
Lean-Agile Procurement (LAP) is a new and exciting simple approach for procurement. Imagine sourcing an ERP system in just four weeks by having three competitors cocreate their proposals simultaneously in the same room over two days.
LAP is based on agile and lean principles and focuses on the business value and people involved. The results will surprise you! Lead time of sourcing a new partner is reduced to days. The approach solves the most important customer problems upfront to reduce risk. LAP strategies are part of the Disciplined Agile (DA) tool kit’s approach to Vendor Management because LAP represents the leading edge in partnering with vendor organizations.
This webinar centers on experiences applying LAP in practice. Together we explore:
- What is the LAP strategy and when would you apply it?
- What types of organizations are applying LAP in practice, and why they choose to do so.
- How LAP fits into Disciplined Agile’s (DA) Vendor Management process blade.
- Lessons learned from several organizations.
- How to adopt LAP strategies within your organization.
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Heather McLarnon and Angel Hernandez