Citizen Development in Practice: My Successful Implementation Story
Citizen development is gaining traction and many organizations are using low-code or no-code software to build apps and solve business problems. So how should organizations go about implementing citizen development? In this session Trevor will share his experience in implementing a successful citizen development project using a low-code platform.
Trevor will outline the project he implemented from the start through to successful outcomes including;
- How he approached the project from zero low-code experience
- Evaluation of the low-code platforms of the day
- Designing for long-term sustainability
- Implementation process
- Key outcomes and success measures
- Lessons learned during this citizen development project
Come hear how this low-code project worked from start to finish and understand how to use citizen development for your own business project.
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Kimberly Whitby