Project Managers - How Competent Are You and Your Organizations?
Project Managers need to continuously develop their knowledge skills and attitudes to effectively perform their roles and be successful. Do we as project managers know where we stand? In terms of capabilities and competencies? Further do our organizations follow the necessary processes and have the systems and framework to meet project objectives? These are some of the questions that this webinar will seek to answer. In particular it will look at the following:
- Overview of PMI Standards focused on process and capability improvement
- Methods for assessments to know where we are for people and organizations
- Gap analysis of capabilities with respect to standards
- Methods and projects for improving project managers and the organizations
- Capabilities and competencies required to implement the improvement plans
The session will include sample exercises for assessments both for project managers and organizations and case studies.
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Kimberly Whitby