Project Management Key Elements
This Webinar defines and explains the key elements (or components) of Project Management. The elements apply to all projects and a must know for aspiring and seasoned Project Managers.
- How to define requirements
- What is a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)?
- What is an Integrated Product Team (IPT)?
- How to generate a Basis of Estimate (BOE)
- How to align staffing plan with the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- What are Metrics?
- How to do effective change control
- How to track and report on your Project progress
- Communication tips and suggestions
- How to hold effective meetings
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Kimberly Whitby