Deliver Project Solutions with Low-Code and No-Code Technology
Join PMI, Quixy, Kisslfow and Quickbase for the PMI Citizen Developer™ Partner’s Perspective Webinar Series where we bring you valuable insights, perspectives, and experiences from leaders of the citizen development movement.
Moderating the session: Deliver Project Solutions with Low-Code and No-Code Technology, is Bailey Truesdale, Partner Success Specialist at PMI Citizen Developer™. Bailey will be giving our audience a short introduction into citizen development, the three PMI Citizen Developer™ Courses, and the PMI Citizen Developer™ Partner Program online Portal before jumping into speaker introductions.
Bailey will be joined by low-code and no-code industry leaders Guru Prasad, Head of Customer Success at Quixy, Sriram Ganeshan, Associate Director Presales at Kissflow, and Harrison Hersch, Director of Product Management at Quickbase.
The panel will discuss how Project Managers can utilize low-code and no-code technology platforms to deliver project-based solutions.
- Discover the advantages to using low-code and no-code platforms to deliver project-based solutions.
- Determine how Project Managers can use low-code and no-code technology to speed up project timelines.
- Evaluate how low-code and no-code platforms can empower non-technical team members to contribute to project development and delivery.
- Discover how low-code and no-code technology can streamline project management processes and enhance collaboration among project teams.
- Assess how Project Managers can deliver innovative solutions within budget and timeline constraints when using low-code and no-code technology.
- Evaluate the important factors to consider when choosing a low-code or no-code platform to use for a specific project
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.
Acknowledgements: Kimberly Whitby