Requirements Prioritization Matrix (Japanese Translation)
Format: Report / Log / Evaluation Form
It's common to have more requirements than can be built with available time and budget. Use this matrix to help prioritize features based on how they score in a number of different categories. Those categories are weighted to reflect the fact that not all categories are equal. This download has been translated into Japanese.
- Change the generic category headings to real categories that make sense to you - compliance, usability, performance, etc.
- Add the weighting score for each category to columns B, D, F, H & J (you can leave unused ones blank). A weighting of 1 to 5 or 1 to 10 is ideal
- Enter requirements in the left-hand column
- Score each requirement for each category. You may wish to engage experts/team members to assist and form a consensus
- The score for each requirement will calculate in the right-hand column
- The color of each cell in the totals column will change based on score : green for the highest, then yellow, and then red for the lowest
People who downloaded this item also downloaded . . .