Manpower/Resource Mobilization-Demobilization Schedule
After calculating the resources required (with the help of company productivity norms and with the time available), this schedule will help project stakeholders have a clear idea about the current and future manpower requirements for any given construction project.
The Excel sheet should be used in the following way:
- For any given project, enter activities for any given month (say December, 2016).
- Enlist the activities and schedule their completion dates.
- Against these activities, plan the resources using labor productivity rates as per the organization's norms and procedures.
- In the "Trade" column, mention the abbreviation of the trade (for example, DW for duct worker, EL for electrician; you can customize as per your needs).
- In the "Manpower" column, add the requisite resources required.
- Lastly, the BAR chart will give you weekly resources required, and the next tab (named "Manpower Histogram") will give you a histogram for the weekly resources required and available so that future resource planning can be easily done.
People who downloaded this item also downloaded . . .