Agile Service Delivery
What value do your projects have if the value of your deliverables are not meeting the expectations of your stakeholders? Could it be that the problem lies in the predictive approach we have in meeting the customer needs after deployment?
In this webinar, Michael Boyle describes what agile service delivery is, what challenges it addresses, the conditions required for its proper deployment and how it works. Michael will also provide some examples of tools and techniques used and what kind of results you can expect in using this approach.
Participants will learn:
- What agile service delivery is
- When you can deploy this technique....and when you can't
- How to assess the organization to see if the approach will bring value
- New tools and techniques so that you can perform your duties better
- A new way of ensuring benefits realization after deployment
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.