Hello PM Community!
There's some great content that has just been released from the PMI Team that I wanted to share with you. These videos came from the PMI VES Sessions in 2020 and are **FREE** to watch for PMI Members.
PMI VES Sessions 2020
- VES June 2020: Leadership In Times of Uncertainty by Fabiola Maisonnier
- VES June 2020: Columbia: Legacy and Lessons Learned by Michael Ciannilli
- VES July 2020: It Starts With You - How You See Yourself Determines How Successful You Will Be by Sunny Faronbi
- VES July 2020: The Power to Persuade with Virtual Storytelling by Doug Stevenson
- VES December 2020: PMI Citizen Developer in Action: Understanding the Basics by Jody Temple White
I've already started watching them and I will admit that each of them have really given me a lot to think about! The one that I'm really going to use immediately in my job is from July (The Power to persuade with virtual story telling). I really hope that I can improve my presentations from some of the tips that Doug gave.
If you're looking at these videos and thinking... Hey! I want to be involved in this and share my knowledge, you can check out more information here. For VES specific details, just scroll down to where it says "Virtual Experience Series 2021: New World. New Challenges. New Solutions."
Which Video will you watch first?
Let's continue the conversation via the comment section below.