Stakeholder Analysis: Power/Interest Matrix
Format: Evaluation Assessment / Evaluation Form
This Power vs. Interest Matrix template—developed with Microsoft Excel and little bit of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)—is the ideal tool for stakeholder analysis.
- Can be printed as default in A3 format and used as an information radiator for your project
- Automatic calculation of total stakeholders and communication channels
- Show how many stakeholders are in each category: meet their needs, key player, least important and show consideration.
- Allows you to classify stakeholders by engagement, power and interest
- Plots a power x interest matrix using the power and interest values
- Prints the stakeholder's name near their point on the matrix
- Compatible with Microsoft Excel 2013 and 2016
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) must be enabled to print stakeholder's names next to their points
Fill the fields with your stakeholders name, give a number between 1,0 to 10,0 to power and interest, classify the engagement and write the stakeholder's expectations. After all stakeholders are identified, print the matrix and keep monitoring the power and interest of each stakeholder during project execution.
People who downloaded this item also downloaded . . .